QuickBooks has been a leading accounting and payroll software for small to medium businesses for many years due to its powerful, yet user-friendly features. 80% of companies requires their office employees skill set of using QuickBook software. Thus, having a basic knowledge of QuickBook allow you to advance at your career and be competitive to win job offers.
Our program can customize and teach you or your bookkeeper how to use the program to enter transactions correctly and produce accurate financial reports. Learning QuickBooks does not require any knowledge or education background. It is easy to start, operate and apply to professional working field. Kenvic Training’s program invites professional instructor who owns a CPA certificate for many years and also share real stories to lead the success.
• Entering company details and building lists
• Setting up and managing inventory, recording product sales, & managing bank accounts
• Creating invoices, Bills, Other receipts
• Managing Assets and Liabilities
• Dealing with Sales Tax & Payroll Calculation
Certification and Examination
Certification Exam is issued by QuickBooks Company, Intuit. It’s a computer base exam and total fee is $149.
Experienced Tax Accountant
Class Tuition, Schedule and Location
• 8 Sessions，2.5 hours per class，Once a week
• Tuition: $400，Registration fee: $50，including textbook
• Course available at local classroom and live online video
Value Added Service
Mock Interview；Review Resume；Job Referral