The Course explains in detail how to import commodities into the United States, from the original financial negotiation to Customs’ record-keeping requirements. This independent study course presents the full foundation of importing, with an emphasis on U.S. Customs Service requirements and practical procedural applications. An introduction to the Customs Regulations and Harmonized Tariff Schedules is also included.
Additional assignments are presented for those who are considering customs brokerage as a career or who want to begin the process of gaining knowledge for the licensing exam.
Who should take the course?
- People who want to start Import Business
- People who want to know more about importing
- Import assistant in international trading companies and logistics companies
Class Schedule，Tuition and Location
• 6 lectures total, 3 hours per lecture
• Tuition: $600 PLUS $50 class registration fee, materials are included
• Course available at local Flushing, NY and Live Online Video
Trade Compliance & Audit Specialist at J.M. Rodgers Co, Inc; Licensed U.S Customs Broker
• International Transportation
• Classification/Duty/Trade Agreements
• Country Of Origin/Government Agencies
Value Added Service
Licensing and Permit Application Assistance；Mock Interview；Review Resume；Job Referral