Import Customs Entry Workshop
In our workshop, you will learn how to handle a customs entry from A to Z. A complete entry process involves filing ISF 10+2, tracing a shipment, dealing with airlines, ocean carriers, ocean terminals and warehouses, receiving arrival notices, paying charges such as exam fees and demurrage, and filing entry.
Who should attend?
- Customs Broker who has no prior Entry experience: general career overview, including practical experiences in filing entries and custom declaration process
- Custom Broker Students: real hands on experiences and demonstration on ABI software before entering career.
- Freight Forwarding Students: system learning of basic Custom Declaration process including software demonstration and practices.
- Air, Ocean Importers: provide systematic training for employees in basic Custom Declaration process in order to decrease risk and expenses from brokerage firms. Courses are also prepared for importers to open its own brokerage firms.
- Air, ocean freight forwarders: provide systematic training for employees in basic Custom Declaration in order to have knowledge of the process. It’s possible to open its own brokerage firms.
- Job Seekers: 6 precise practical training and career internship opportunities are provided.
• Processing procedures pertaining to the ABI system
• DAD releases
• Harbor Maintenance and Merchandise Processing fees
• Various types of Entries
• Communications with Customs
• EDI, C-TPAT, ACE
• Electronic cargo tracking and interfacing with purchasing systems and suppliers
US Customs Licensed Broker & Owner of US Customs Brokerage Firm in New York
Class Schedule, Tuition and Location
• Total 6 sessions, 3 hours per class
• $500 per person including all the material
• Course available at local Flushing, NY and Live Online Video
Value Added Service
Licensing and Permit Application Assistance；Mock Interview；Review Resume；Job Referral