US Customs Broker
US Customs Brokers are licensed by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and empowered to assist and represent corporations, banks, manufacturers, associations and other businesses engaged in international trade in meeting federal requirements governing imports and exports.
Our program offers the best Customs Broker test prep techniques including labeling, highlighting, important chapters review, cross chapters comparison and references and questionnaires analysis. Through this course, examinee can grasp the right way to prepare and pass the exam. It has been reported that those taking our comprehensive test preparation course have increased their chance of passing to at least 90%.
US Customs Licensed Broker, teaching Customs Broker Exam Preparation Class since 2008. Owner of Customs Brokerage Firm in Jamaica, NY
Class Schedule, Tuition and Location
- Total 16 lectures, 3 hours per lecture, once a week
- $1500 without including books, Subject to $50 School Registration Fee
- Course available at local Flushing, NY and Live Online Video
Value Added Service
Licensing and Permit Application Assistance; Mock Interview; Review Resume; Job Referral
License and Exam Info.
The purpose of the Customs Broker examination is to determine the examiner’s knowledge of Customs and related laws, regulations and procedures, bookkeeping, accounting, and all other appropriate matters, and his or her fitness to render valuable service to importers and exporters.
Books and Material Required by CBP
• Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States
• Title 19, Code of Federal Regulations
• Directives, CATAIR, and any other CBP required reference material